Rhodes Ranch Homes For Sale Las Vegas NV
Rhodes Ranch contains endless possibilities in the way of fun and a safe, practical lifestyle for the whole family!
Top 10 Reasons to Buy a Home in Rhodes Ranch:
- It is meticulously planned. From the moment Jim Rhodes broke ground in 1997 to today, Rhodes Ranch serves as a reminder that control and planning is a good thing when it comes to your community.
- Rhodes Ranch is safe and secure. With a gate that is guarded 24 hours a day, crime is virtually nonexistent.
- Families can put their trust in great schooling. In some neighborhoods, school choice is a mixed bag, but in Rhodes Ranch, you’ll have access to the best schools in the area, including a High School with a graduation rate well above the state average.
- Shopping is no problem. There is a vast selection of shopping areas in Rhodes Ranch, as well as in nearby Summerlin and Henderson, so you’ll always be able to find what you need.
- There are almost endless amenities available for all ages. From a water park, to a club house with a golf course, tennis courts and more, no one in the family will be complaining about having nothing to do.
- Proximity to the Las Vegas Strip and McCarran Int’l Airport. Only minutes from the 215, Rhodes Ranch Residents can find themselves with the world practically at their fingertips.
- Homes in almost all price ranges and floor plans. No matter your budget or tastes in home style, Rhodes Ranch probably has the place for you.
- Nearby hospitals include St. Rose Domican Hospital, Catholic Healthcare West and Southern Hills Health Center are standing by in the event of a medical emergency.
- Scenic vistas as far as the eye can see. Rhodes Ranch is located in the foothills of the Spring Mountains, so a life in the community provides a breathtaking backdrop.
- An endless variety of ways to stay fit. Rhodes Ranch contains a fitness center, basketball courts, tennis and other sports, as well as a proximity to the mountains where residents can hike, bike and run to their hearts’ content.
Things to do in Rhodes Ranch
Shopping, Gambling & Hiking!
Surely, you’ve spent a lot of time imagining what your life would be like in a new place, so picture this: You move your family to Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV, for a safe environment with access to top-class shopping, gambling and great local schools. Your family can hike in mountains, beat the heat in the water park, or even spend a Saturday out on the links. When you want to skip town for a vacation, there’s no hassle in getting to the airport, and the Las Vegas strip is a 10 minute drive away. Doesn’t that just sound like the life for you? Take a look at Green Valley Ranch homes for sale in Henderson.
About Rhodes Ranch
Jim Rhodes broke ground for Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV in 1997, cultivating his big dreams to create a reality for the area’s first residents after the community was completed. Now a gated community with around the clock security presence, Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV is one of the safest places to live in the area, and the community has blossomed.
For homeowners and prospective residents, Rhodes Ranch can take the form of your dreams in a new community. For the golf lover, Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV is practically a country club community, centered around a world class course and clubhouse.
For the lover of natural wonders, the community is built with the Spring Mountains as its backdrop, so Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV residents have easy access to hiking, biking and exploration trails.
For kids, there’s no chance for boredom with a full-sized water park right in town. Like being up against beautiful mountains and hills? Mountains Edge houses for sale Las Vegas NV might be the place for you.
For the foodies and thrill-seekers, Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV has an array of restaurants to enjoy, and is located only 12 miles from the Las Vegas Strip.
Proximity to Schools, Hospitals and Travel!
Rhodes Ranch boasts some of the best schools around. Home to great elementary, middle schools as well as Sierra Vista High School, which has a lower student to teacher ratio and a high graduation rate, the residents of Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV never have to worry about their children receiving a great education. Checkout the neighboring Aliante homes for sale Las Vegas NV.
This goes double for choice in health facilities. St. Rose, Catholic Health, and Southern Hills are three world class hospitals offering a variety of health services to all types of Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV homeowners.
As far as transportation and travel is concerned, Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV is only a few minutes off of the 215, making it only minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip and the McCarran International Airport.
Shopping and Entertainment
For nightlife, shopping and fun, residents don’t even have to leave their secure community. The Arroyo Center was opened in 2008 and offers residents shopping and food options to suit all budgets and occasions. Want coffee? There’s a starbucks right in front of you. Von’s Bakery has a great selection of breads and other baked goods, and for the best food, Carrabba’s, Agave and Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza are favorites of the community.
Upsides of the Vegas Regional Area
No doubt you already know about all the options that residents can get from the worlds nightlife capital of Las Vegas. In fact, people from all over the world travel to have the kind of convenient access to Las Vegas that Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV enjoys all year round. Sports arenas, world-class casinos, dining and entertainment highlight the reasons why living 12 miles from Vegas pays for itself.
Real Estate in Rhodes Ranch
Rhodes Ranch boasts partnership with 9 major local home-builders, so whether you want to buy a home in the area, or build your own, the possibilities are endless. There are single family homes in almost all price ranges, so contact the Bentley Realty Group for details on how to put yourself in the middle of a new life in Rhodes Ranch homes for sale Las Vegas NV. The Providence homes for sale Las Vegas NV is great NW community to take a peek at when deciding where to buy.