Green Valley Ranch Homes For Sale!
The most vibrant community in the Las Vegas valley
Top 10 reasons to buy in Green Valley Ranch Las Vegas:
- Green Valley Ranch Las Vegas has the Highest Per Capita income in the valley. The Westside has the “flash” but the Median Incomes in GVR are actually some of the highest in the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area.
- Aside from its own Police Force it has its own Fire Department, Mayor & City Hall, Public Works, etc. And, unlike most municipalities it is aggressively growing and emerged from the recession with a budget surplus it utilizes to continue annexing and growing.
- No Vacant Lots left in the Master-Plan which started in the late 80’s. So whatever you buy and own is likely to go up because they aren’t building anymore new homes in GVR.
- St. Rose Hospital and the new Dignity Health Corridor are shaping up not only if you are a patient but this is a huge employment center that keeps values hopping.
- Awesome Parks, Wide Sidewalks, Entry Monuments and the Multi-Generational Center, as well; as the Amphitheater all within walking distance of most staple GVR communities.
- Mature Landscaping. Alright I will admit, most of what grows in the desert, like the Mesquite Tree for instance could be considered a weed anywhere else in North America. But, those desert trees are huge in GVR and literally provide full canopies over the streetscapes and there are even some diciduous trees with leaves that change color in the Fall.
- Incredible Shopping at The District and on a more commercial level along the Eastern Corridor. Everything from Cafes, Whole Foods on up to Haute Couture.
- Quick Access to the relatively new 215 Expressway from multiple on ramps. Meaning, Airport or Strip in 10 minutes or less.
- The Green Valley Ranch homes for sale district offers “the best” Public Schools in the Great State of Nevada, with Vanderburg Elementary not only ranked the #1 Elementary School in the State; it is also honored nationally as a prestigious Blue Ribbon School.
- Green Valley Ranch homes for sale are located in Henderson, Nevada which is listed as the 5th Safest City in America based on a ratio of police officers per citizen and crimes per 1,000 inhabitants. Checkout Seven Hills homes for sale Henderson NV for another safe community to live.
Things to do in Green Valley
Shopping, gambling, dining
The Green Valley Ranch homes for sale are in an upscale neighborhood of south east Las Vegas (Henderson). The Green Valley Ranch Henderson Master Community development was founded in 1978 by American Nevada Corporation in an area of 8,400 acres on the southeast part of the Las Vegas Valley. Two Smaller districs called Green Valley Ranch and Green Valley South, were built in later years within the boundaries of the master community. Green Valley Ranch Las Vegas began construction in 1994. It is a very upscale community with many amenities. Great Shopping, bars, and restaurants await at The District which serves the Green Valley Ranch homes for sale areas. Other master planned areas of Green Valley Henderson include Green Valley Country Club Estates, The Village of Fox ridge, Whitney Ranch Hillsborough, The Fountains, Quail Ridge Estates (all high end custom homes on 1/2 acre + lots) The Village of Silver Springs, and Legacy and the Grand Legacy. You will find below all the available Green Valley Henderson homes on the market in Las Vegas. The home page is where you will see all Las Vegas homes for sale, sort-able by Las Vegas neighborhood. To live one of the newest Henderson communities, checkout Inspirada homes for sale Henderson NV.
Other Great Activities
Bike riding, walking trails, bowling
Green Valley Ranch Henderson is actually a hotel, spa, resort, casino and has eight restaurants as well as shopping (The District). On top of all of this is a master planned community that is highly sought after with Green Valley Ranch homes for sale. Everything you could possibly want can be found around the Green Valley Ranch homes for sale. It is a great place to live and you are sure to feel pampered here. See Rhodes Ranch homes Las Vegas NV for a great Las Vegas commuinty to live.
While the landscaping is still suited for the desert you will feel like you are in a desert oasis. The location, which is right in the foothills of the Black Mountains, gives the community exquisite views of the Las Vegas area. Residents enjoy the suburban feeling and great amenities while being so close to Las Vegas and the lifestyle of the city.
The area with Green Valley Ranch homes for sale has about 1300 acres of land filled with shopping, entertainment, a new amphitheater, homes, golf courses, parks, open areas, a library, indoor pool and more. The homes are lovely and are priced from mid $300,000′s to about $2,000,000. There is a home for just about anyone here amongst the Green Valley Ranch homes for sale. Take a look at Anthem homes for sale Henderson NV to see another great Henderson, NV community.
GLVAR deems information reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2017 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® MLS. All rights reserved.
GLVAR DMCA Notice